As Wrightsville Beach real estate agents at Hardee Hunt & Williams, we belong to professional boards and adhere to a code of ethics. We all hold the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation, one of the most sought-after and respected designations available to the real estate professional. This certification is held by less than ten percent of the brokers in our industry.
We know how to advertise real estate, demonstrate real estate and negotiate contracts. We all grew up in North Carolina, attended North Carolina universities, and at various times, have rented, bought, sold and inhabited a range of real estate on Wrightsville Beach. We have wives who understand our profession, children who do not, and boats we don’t get to use nearly enough. We like it here, and we take our profession seriously. We would like to have you as our next client.
Our clients are not first time home buyers. Our clients are not generally buying or selling their primary residence. They are more likely to be one in a series of successful real estate transactions that they have made in their lives. They are relying on us to facilitate that continued success. Demographically, they are mature, affluent, and professional. Many own their own businesses. They are keen negotiators. They are savvy business and professional people skilled in managing employees, systems and assets.
They are well-educated, well-traveled and are accustomed to having things their way. They rely on us to make their real estate transaction go smoothly. They are demanding, perceptive, and prudent. They ask hard questions and expect accurate and timely responses. They teach us things. They are the reason we are in business.
Thank you for considering us as your Wrightsville Beach Realtors of choice!
About the Wrightsville Beach Area
We overlook a stretch of ocean that has been plied by ships involved in every major American conflict over the past several hundred years. Revolutionary warships, pirate vessels, blockade runners, union and confederate ironclads, German subs, liberty ships, coast guard cutters and aircraft carriers have all at various times navigated these sometimes treacherous waters known as the region of the Cape Fear. Servicemen bound for, or returning from foreign shores have strolled this beach with loved ones.
Offshore, the North Atlantic collides with the Gulf Stream, creating an environment conducive to myriad aquatic life. Here, generations of fishermen have pulled countless tons of fish from the sea. The back waters still team with oysters, crabs, shrimp, trout and flounder. The great Blue Marlin is hunted and released here. Dolphin, tuna, and mackerel chase schools of bait fish across a submerged landscape of coral heads and rocky relief. Tournament fishermen from all over the nation come to chase their prey in expensive boats.
A steady flotilla of pleasure, commercial, and sport fishing craft flows behind Wrightsville Beach up and down the Intracoastal Waterway. Surfers, sailboarders, jet skiers, divers and swimmers play in the water that rolls up on this island. Sunbathers lie on the white sandy beach while a hundred different sea birds fly around in pursuit of another days meal. The sun sets the marsh grass aglow in the west, and a Carolina moon rises over the ocean, leading to yet another sunrise over one of the most dynamic pieces of ocean on the planet. No wonder our clients want to own a piece of this beach.
Wrightsville Beach Community Resources
New-Comers and Visitors
Visit Wrightsville Beach, NC
Town of Wrightsville Beach
Cape Fear Convention and Visitors Bureau
Progress Energy 800.452.2777
Time Warner Cable 910.763.4638
- Building Inspections 910.256.7937
- Water/Sewer/Trash 910.256.7900 (WB Town Hall)
- Home Owners Association 910.686.0635 (Water and Trash)
- Yacht Club, Inc. 910.686.0631
- Water/Sewer 910.341.7806
- Garbage 910.341.7875
- Wilmington Solid Waste Management 910.790.2376
- NC Natural Gas 1.800.275.6264
New Hanover County
- Sewer 910.341.7162
Local Wrightsville Beach Communities
Cordgrass Bay Condos
910.256.3792 (HOA) 800.346.2463 (Rentals)
Duneridge Resort Condos
910.256.6466 (HOA) 800.822.4588 (Rentals)
Shell Island Resort
910.256.2470 (HOA) 800.689.6765 (Rentals)
800.635.1408 (HOA) 877.256.5895 (Rentals)
910.356.3792 (HOA) 800.346.2463 (Rentals)
Other Useful Contacts
- A&A Gutters 910.791.4343
- Appliance Service 910.763.6414
- Atlantic Distributors (Kitchen appliances) 910.791.2222
- Atlantic Glass 910.452.4155
- B&R Gas (Gas appliance service, propane supplier) 910.799.7670
- Burcham Plumbing (Supply and drain, fixtures) 910.452.4600
- Canady and Sons (Exterminating) 910.686.9541
- Cannon Heating and Air (HVAC) 910.791.1471
- D’s Hardwood Floors 910.231.9342
- Eastern Insulation 910.251.1911
- Farm Bureau Insurance 910.343.9900
- Hodges Electric 910.791.9245
- Hooks Alarm Co. 910.799.8626
- Island Design (Cabinets) 910.256.1248
- John Parker Architecture(House plans and design) 910.332.0660
- Otis Elevator Co. 910.762.9532
- Russell Painting Inc. (Interior and exterior) 910.512.4454
- Sellers Tile 910.791.9066
- Wessell Systems (Closet shelving, mirrors, glass enclosures) 910.762.0267
- Wrightsville Beach Landscaping 910.256.6345
Popular Resources on this Site
- Wrightsville Beach Real Estate Information
- About Hardee Hunt & Williams – Wrightsville Beach Real Estate Agents
- Wrightsville Beach Area Overview
- View Property Listings
- Contact Hardee Hunt & Williams